Pages

What Was I Thinking????

I couldn't escape from work in time to grab a quick bite at the National Harbour. We left too late for dinner before last week's Cirque de Soleil OVO performance and had to eat in the big tent. Six dollar hot dogs and popcorn, ugh.

I opted for a glass of wine and one of two sandwiches offered: chicken wrap or mozzarella panini. I chose the weak panini. Husband and daughter got the hot dogs and said they weren't the best (mentioned something about the Ikea hot dogs tasting better). Circus food - whaddya expect?

One great feature was the refillable metal water bottles that benefited the One Drop foundation (making a difference in the cause of water). A wonderful way to get a drink and be doubly socially responsible.

Great performance, but boy was I hungry!

No comments: